Are you looking for a smartphone which is best suited for your budget? The read this article till the end, to find out which one you should choose if your budget is under Rs. 20,000.
Smartphone market in the country like India is a very huge one. So, manufactures are also keen on Indian market and they design and introduce the country specific smartphones. These smartphones are not like the flagship smartphones which are designed for global market. These smartphones are designed to fit in the pockets of every consumer and are not heavy on price. In short, we can say in India people will prefer that phone which gives more quality and features in a less price.
Recently a revolution was made by Poco in the Indian market by bringing the flagship grade at a budget price. So, it is common that people will buy that phone rather than phones having same features but a higher price. This fact is also understood by the manufacturers, and they are also acting smart on their pricing and are giving the best features at a very reasonable price.
There were many budget phones which were introduced this year. Here we are summing the 5 best smartphone deals which are best suited to your pocket and are under the budget of Rs. 20,000.
5 Best Smartphone Deals
The Redmi Note 5 Pro and MI A2
These 2 Smartphone from MI are the one which were recommended and preferred by the people, when they were launched. Currently MI is ruling the budget segment of Indian market with these 2 phones. They are announcing some of their new phones on September 6th, so let’s see how strong Xiaomi makes its grip on the budget segment smartphone with this announcement.
Redmi Note 5 Pro (Rs. 14,999)
Specifications Sheet of Redmi Note 5 Pro is as follows
||Redmi Note 5 Pro
|Processor and Storage
||Processor is Snapdragon 636 Processor and Storage comes in 2 variants one is 4GB RAM and 32GB Storage and the other one is 6GB RAM and 64GB Storage. It is also having an expandable storage till 128GB
||The Battery Capacity is of 4000mAh and is coming with the Quick Charge 2.0 support.
||The Front Camera is a 20MP Camera with the f/2.2 Aperture which can record videos at 1080p 30FPS and comes with the face recognition. The Rear Camera is a Dual Camera Setup with 12MP Primary Sensor with f/2.2 aperture and secondary sensor having a 5MP Camera with f/2.0 aperture. Which can click some great pictures.
||The Display is an 18:9 Full screen display which is Full HD display having those rounded corners
That summarises a best smartphone and the other features are same so it was not worth mentioning here. So, this a budget beast phone which you can buy right now.
MI A2 (Rs. 16,999)
This Smartphone is a successor of its previous version MI A1 which was a success in the market. MI A1 was the first Xiaomi Smartphone to have Android One Project. This is also one phone which brings value to the price you pay.
The Important features which make it a best budget device are as follows
- The Phone comes with the Android One Project which will get the regular system updates which is a main feature of this phone.
- The Phone comes with the Brand-New Snapdragon 660 AIE Processor.
- The smartphone comes with the 20MP Front facing camera and the 12MP+20MP Rear Camera which is currently the best camera setup under the budget.
- The phone comes with a 3010mAh Battery which is small but their optimised OS will make sure it lasts long.
- The Display is an 18:9 full HD+ Display and the Storage of 4GB Ram and 64GB internal Storage
These features are the one which only Xiaomi can provide at the cost of only Rs. 16,999. So, this is one of the best smartphone deals that you can afford right now.
Nokia 6.1 Plus
Nokia launched its new smartphone 6.1 plus very recently to the market. Even though they are coming back from a big failure but they are back with very good phones such as Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 and Nokia 8 Sirroco. Their newly launched Nokia 6.1 Plus is one such device which gives you value for money features and is a perfect phone for any person.
Let’s see what Nokia 6.1 Plus brings in a quick mode.
- The Phone is also a member of Android One Project
- The phone Comes with the Snapdragon 636 processor with the 64GB of internal Storage and 4GB of DDR4X RAM.
- The Display is a 19:9 ratio Full HD display with the Corning gorilla glass on it. It has that infamous Notch which you can disable it.
- The Battery is a 3060mAh battery which comes with the fast charging Support.
- The Primary camera is a Dual Camera setup which has a 16MP f2.2 Aperture and 5MP Camera.
With all these features the phone only Costs Rs.16,999, which is good competition to Xiaomi MI A2 but because of its poor camera performance against that one this doesn’t get that due credit. So, we can say that this is one of that best budget smartphone which you can buy right now.
Realme 1 (Rs. 13,999)
That one smartphone which caught the eye of every consumer and tech enthusiast is the Realme 1 by Oppo. This smartphone was a surprise success in the market and received a good response from all the consumers and the critics.
The Specifications of a surprise success are as follows
- The phone has Helio P60 Processor which is clocked at 2.0Ghz, which was one success factor.
- This smartphone has a 6inch Full Screen Full HD+ display at 1080p Maximum.
- The phone comes with a variant having 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and 3GB RAM and 32GB Storage which is another success factor.
- This smartphone has a 13MP Rear Camera and an 8MP Front Camera which is another factor of success.
- The phone came with the 3410mAh battery which is decent at this price point.
Thus, these all success factors gave Realme 1 a surprise success and also is a best budget device which you can consider while buying. They recently launched their successor to Realme 1 called Realme 2 which has very unique features check it out here.
The one smartphone brand which has its own set of customers and market in India is Honor Smartphones. Their phones are not designed for Indian market but they suit the requirements of an Indian consumer so any customer would easily suggest you Honor Smartphones.
How Honor Play is a Budget Beast? Let’s find out.
- Comes with the Flagship grade Processor which is their inhouse product the Kirin 970 processor.
- This smartphone comes with the 16Mp Front Camera and 16Mp+2Mp Dual Rare Camera. Video recording is possible at 4K at 30FPS
- The phone comes with the 3750mAh Battery which is a Li-polymer Battery.
- The phone comes in 2 storage variants, one is 4GB Ram and 64GB Internal Storage and 6GB Ram and 64GB Internal Storage.
- The Phone comes so optimised GPU Turbo which enhances the gaming performance on the device.
All these features make it a perfect budget smartphone. Providing these types of features at an affordable price of only Rs. 20,000 is not a easy task so, it is one of recommended smartphone if you are planning to purchase a phone below Rs. 20,000.
Last But not the Least.
Poco F1 (Rs. 19,999)
That one Smartphone which on its launched claimed to be the Flagship Killer and making it seem true. The Poco F1 by Xaiomi is no doubt a beast under the budget. When you Buy the phone for the first time the price you pay is 19,999 and later the phone is costs RS. 20,999.
I don’t have to say or to mention the specification of this phone as you people know better than me so or you can check this article to know more about Poco F1.
These were Best 5 Smartphones deals which fit in your budget perfectly. All the phones except Poco F1 are below twenty thousand mark. The inclusion of Poco F1 is necessary because that phone is targeted towards the budget consumers.
Be wise while you make decisions on any of the smartphone mentioned above. All have their own Pro’s and Con’s. You be smart and choose the one which is suited for you and your budget.